KLiCWow is a major undertaking that will require hundreds of volunteer hours, spread across a period of several weeks. Your volunteer time could be as an individual or if you are a coach or a scout troop leader or a student leader wanting to polish your resume for college or job applications, as a team leader.
Here are some of the volunteer roles:
- Organize a team project to raise money to support KLiCWow…a car wash, a bake sale, a lemonade stand OR something larger like an event in your community or your company.
- Help identify and approach local businesses for monetary contributions or items that will be distributed in the Wow Pouches.
- As we get closer to the time when we will actually be distributing the tablets and the Wow Pouches, we will need many hands to help us stuff the pouches and organize everything for distribution.
- On distribution days, we will need volunteers to help with training parents on registering and parental controls and we will need help with registering parents/guardians and distributing tablets & pouches.
- Finally, throughout the project time, we will appreciate all who get the word out about the project and inspire community members to get involved. First and foremost, KLiCWow is all about the Clermont County community stepping up to support early learning!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you are, how you want to help and the when/how of best times to contact you.
Thank you in advance for your support.